The International Innovation Awards is an international innovation startup competition organized by Paris&Co and 50 Partners. This 2016 edition is dedicated to the Living City: “How can startups rethink the city of tomorrow with a strong citizen-centric focus? The living city concept brings back the human being to the heart of the city. It englobes the smart city concept enriched by a human component.” Each non-French startup from across the world in the following segments are invited to apply:
- Energy transition in cities
- Education / Community involvement in urban areas
- Smart urban planning
- Sharing economy / Sharing city
- Collaborative solutions
- Sustainable Logistics and Urban Mobility
- Urban farming
- Healthcare and well-being in the city
The iiAwardsParis is an extension of the Grands Prix de l'Innovation awarded by the City of Paris, a competition run by Paris&Co with the aim of rewarding those companies that will improve life in the city and develop the Parisian economic fabric.
The registration is open until October 10th 2016.
Innovation has the power
to bring people together
- Green City Solutions: Biotech and IoT startup leading the way in the business of air pollution reduc-tion. http://greencitysolutions.de/english/
- Haus: Free Social Network for Neighbors. Haus mobile APP allows neighbors from all the world to connect with people nearby, local commerces and even the majorship to be informed about the news of the locality. http://www.haus-app.com/
- Braci: Sound recognition platform that allows users to convert sounds into visual and sensory alerts - http://www.braci.co/
- Locolo OÜ: Mobile app for sharing things. You can rent everything that is not worth buying and make money by renting out your stuff. http://locolo.me/
- Bassita: Egyptian startup pioneering in the Clickfunding. Through its online platform, this Egyptian startup allows anyone to help raise funds for social, cultural or environmental initiatives. http://clickfunding.org/en
- Jokko Santé: Committed to provide innovative IT solutions to help reach Sustainable Development Goals - https://www.jokkosante.org/
- Snapify: Innovative platform to drive fan engagement at the stadium. http://snaptivityapp.com/
- Urbanattic: Company in prospective, innovative service and anticipation on issues concerning a responsible nutrition in the city.
- OurHub: New smart urban furniture that combines traditional games and training equipments with a digital platform in order to connect people around playful and physical activities in public spaces. http://www.ourhub.dk/#reinvent
- Spoonfed: Online SOP and CRM software used by businesses preparing and delivering meeting room food to offices. http://www.getspoonfed.com/
10 finalists invited to Paris
The 10 finalists will be invited to Paris to pitch to a jury of investors, recognized entrepreneurs, and mentors.
1 month with Paris&Co incubators
The opportunity to join start-up incubators in Paris for one-month program.
The 3 winners will receive €12,000 - €8,000 - €3,000